Welcome back to school for January 4th, 2016. We are looking forward to seeing all of our students ready to learn. In order to ensure that our first day back in the New Year runs smoothly, please take note of the following:
- It will be a chilly Monday morning. Please ensure your children are dressed appropriately for the weather, as all students will be going outside for recess.
- The Kiss N Ride starts at 8:45 a.m. Please remember our routines to keep our students safe and to keep the Kiss N Ride moving efficiently and quickly:
- Students must exit from the passenger side of the car only
- Students must exit independently from the car
- Follow the ONE WAY SIGNS
- Cars are asked to move up to the top of loop to drop off students
- The driver must remain in the car at all times
- Back your vehicle in to use the visitor parking spaces
- Please plan to be ON TIME for the first day of school. Supervision in the yard starts at 8:45 a.m.
Please check in with our school blog as we will be up and running again to give you all of our school news. Have a great first day back!!!!