Registration forms are available on YRDSB's website: www.yrdsb.ca.
Children who turn four or five years old during 2016, live within the school boundary and whose parents are public school tax supporters will be eligible to register for kindergarten. A Welcome to Kindergarten Information session for parents is being planned for this spring.
For more information, please visit the YRDSB Website or contact our school.
- Birth Verification of student, which may include, but not limited to, birth certificate; statement of birth; birth registration; refugee claimant form; permanent resident card; confirmation of permanent residence (not application for); baptismal certificate; passport; citizenship card; First Nation, Métis, Inuit ancestry; record of landing; substitute registration of birth or adoption; or other Ontario government-sanctioned document approved by the superintendent of schools
- Custody/Adoption documentation if applicable
- Proof of Residency of the student - two documents, one from each of the categories below showing the home address;
- Category A - notice of tax assessment, current rental/lease agreement, agreement to purchase including proof of purchase provided before the pupil attends the school, or property tax bill, and
- Category B - utility bill, bank statement or other official document